About the Library
- To seek partnerships within the city and community organizations to promote awareness of library services and to explore opportunities for cooperative initiatives.
- To provide library materials that meet the needs of our diverse community.
- To improve access to the Internet and other electronic resources for information, lifelong learning, and leisure.
- To provide an attractive, welcoming and functional library environment.
- To promote and enhance skills in children through programs, outreach, and collections.
- To support library staff as a key component in providing outstanding library service.
- User satisfaction is important. It is realized through friendly, accurate, and timely service.
- The Library will provide information, collections, and services which deliver the maximum value to residents within the framework of available financial resources.
- Technology and networking will be evaluated and implemented to provide enhanced and cost-effective service.
- Staff will be given the training, authority and autonomy to make effective decisions to ensure quality public service.
- The library will support each individual's right to access information without bias or discrimination.
The Sterling Heights Public
Library's own policies include:
1st floor. Click for a full size map.
2nd floor. Click for a full size map.
(Have your PIN # and
library card ready)
|Loa Stanislawski||Management Assistant|
|Jason Groth||Public Relations and Programs Coordinator|
|Bethany Boutin||Part-Time Librarian|
|Brent Efing||Part-Time Librarian|
|Brenda Gauvin||Part-Time Librarian|
|Abby Gruber||Part-Time Librarian|
|Carolyn Sherrill||Part-Time Librarian|
|Barbara Van Havermaat||
|Michael Elgert||Library Assistant|
|Brenda Ford||Library Assistant|
|Gary Johnson||Library Assistant|
|Karina Caravona||Part-Time Library Clerk|
|Benedetta Derra||Part-Time Library Clerk|
|Danette Gianino||Part-Time Library Clerk|
|Cristina Iacopelli||Part-Time Library Clerk|
|Kristi Montreuil||Part-Time Library Clerk|
|Jessica Woodward||Part-Time Library Clerk|
|Laurie Zachwieja||Part-Time Librarian|
|Joe Vitale||Library Assistant|
Click Here to download the Library's Brochure.